The MOLE 96M is a compact, automated nucleic acid purification instrument that processes up to 96 samples simultaneously. Using prefilled cartridges and depending upon sample type, MOLE 96M offers consistent, reliable DNA or RNA extraction solution.
Operation Temperature: +5°C to +40°C
Maximum relative humidity 80% for temperatures up to 31°C decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 40°C
The Magnetic beads recovery rate is >99.5%, improved the purity of the extracted nucleic acid.
There are baffles to prevent liquid splashing, the inter-well and inter-batch contamination are strictly controlled to
prevent cross-contamination and ensure the process accuracy.
The Mole 96M instrument is compatible with Mole's prepacked extraction kit，with catalogue number P084，P085, and P086.
Please contact our sales to confirm the compatibility of other brand's extraction kit.
1. Do not operate the instrument in an environment where potentially damaging
2. liquids or gases are present;
3. Always ensure that the local supply voltage in the laboratory conforms to that specified on the type label on the back of the instrument;
4. Do not smoke, eat or drink while using the Mole 96M;
5. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling test fluids;
6. Observe normal laboratory procedures for handling potentially dangerous samples;
7. Wear proper protection clothing, such as disposable gloves and laboratory coats, according to good laboratory practice.
8. Ensure that the working area is well ventilated.
9. Never spill fluids in or on the equipment.